Happy News Years Eve everyone! Here’s a little micro Funko POP News for the dedicated Funko fans.
- Not on sale yet, but the page for the Hot Topic Exclusive Flocked Winnie the Pooh is up.
- On the same note, you may notice the Flocked Winnie the Pooh is $16.50. It seems flocked POPs have risen in price again!
- The page for the Hot Topic Exclusive Logan POP is also up! Going on sale soon no doubt.
- Photos of all the new Power Ranger POPs from the upcoming movie have come out as they are now on sale in some GameStops. (Red ranger up close)
- One person found GameStop exclusive White Headband Ryu in their local Think Geek shop, he should be hitting stores soon keep an eye out!
- Some Walmarts are discounting their Black Friday mystery box down to $10! Grab one if you can, i still have yet to find one!
- GameStop is set to have an exclusive “Tele” version of all 5 power rangers, Tele is assumed to mean teleportation. I look forward to seeing these.
- GameStop also seem to be having another exclusive POP for the upcoming Mass Effect game.
Read more to see more! Including our Amazon pick of the day.
Here are our 8 Amazon deals of the day, what will we find?
- Emperor Ming from Flash Gordon POP $4.96
- Shaun of the Dead Ed Dorbz $4.97 (1 in 6 chance for a chase)
- Fallout Series 1 Mystery Minis $4.99 (Becoming harder to find)
- POP Heroes – The Phantom in Blue POP $5.63
- Disney’s Alice Dorbz $4.32 (Chance of chase)
- One of my recent faves, the Disney Villains Mystery Minis only $3.50
- A Disney princess, the Pocahontas Pocket POP Keychain $3.70
- She’s an Orc in a Bikini, it’s the Barnes & Noble Exclusive Garona Biki Dorbz only $6.00 .. from Amazon